Functions and advantages
- Share documents, make presentations, demonstrate products and services.
- The online meeting is run with teleconferencing so you can talk about what you all see on the screen.
- BRIC.com provides a bi-lingual moderator to run the meeting.
- The meetings can run from anywhere as long as you have a good internet connection.
- No lost hours in travelling: meetings can be done at the beginning or end of your day.
- The online meeting is run using Cisco’s Webex. There is no software to install and no hardware to purchase.
How it works
- You will be given an internet address and login details to access the conference room.
- Other participants can join you in your conference room. You can communicate by telephone or in writing to all or selected participants.
- You can see multiple participants with up to 6 web cameras.
- You can share documents, make presentations, demonstrate products and services.
- BRIC.com will provide any language support that is needed and a transcript of the meeting notes afterwards.
What do I do Next
BRIC.com has the local knowledge, contacts and capacity to help you arrange your first online meeting with local companies.
We will discuss your requirements in detail, source local companies that fit your customer profile and arrange the online meeting.
Contact us on +44 (0)20 3077 8700 or email email@example.com indicating the industry and your sectors of interest and we will call you right back to discuss your needs.