Host City Asia returns to Beijing’s luxurious Four Seasons Hotel on 11th April 2019 for an even greater gathering of stakeholders in hosting major sporting and cultural events.
Host City Asia is building on the “complete success” of its 2018 launch, with 200 event owners, hosts, organising committees and experts set to participate under the 2019 conference theme “Faster, Higher, Stronger: Growth through Event Hosting”.
- International event rights owners
- Asian event hosts
- Local Organising Committees
- Investors, sponsors, suppliers, marketers etc.
Agenda topics include:
- Impact of AI, big data and blockchain on the events sector
- Integrating event infrastructure planning into city plans
- Nurturing your city culture
- Growing engagement
- Creating healthier cities
- Growth through brands
View the full agenda and register your participation here.